The Army is hosting a series of webinars designed at giving participants an insight into potential Army careers.
The webinars intend to give those interested in becoming an Army Reservist a greater sense of the opportunities on offer, such as:
- Enhanced leadership skills
- Opportunities to travel
- Challenge and variety
- Professional development
- Sport and adventurous training
- Career progression in the Officer programme
Junior Officers from across the Army spectrum will share their experiences of being part of a unit and of progressing through the ranks.
All are welcome and no prior military experience is required. Whilst there will be ample opportunity to ask questions throughout the webinars, participants won’t be required to share their camera.
The webinars will particularly suit:
- Those with no military experience who want to explore Army careers
- Those already in the recruitment pipeline who want to learn more
- Reserves with an interest in the Officer Selection Board